AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment: Andhra Pradesh High Court invited free job alert application for civil Judge (Jr Division) post in Andhra Pradesh as per the Service & Cadre Rules 2007. Involved and qualifying applicants may apply on or before 02 January 2021 via the official website at http:/hc.ap.nic.in. The AP High Court Jobs 2020 applications will be approved online on or before 02 Jan 2021.
AP High Court Jobs 2020 Online Application will start on 04-12-2020. Interested candidates are advised to apply for the Andhra Pradesh High court Civil Judge post Online application up to 02-01-2020. AP Civil Judge Online application. High court vacancy in AP, education qualification, eligibility, application process all are given in this Job article of Andhra Pradesh High court 2020.
|Name of the Organization||AP High court|
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job posting information||Civil Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||68|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Viva-Voce|
|Starting Date to Apply||04-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||02-01-2021|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
High Court Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh
As per the AP Civil Judge Online Notification, 55 vacancies to be filled under Direct Recruitment & 13 vacancies to be filled under Recruitment by Transfer.
AP High Court Eligibility
Aspirants must have a certificate/ Degree or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board from India.
- Candidates applying for AP High Court Jobs 2020 application for a maximum age limit: 35 years as on the
- Age Relaxation for the SC/ST candidates is 05 years and for OBC candidates 03 years.
Pay Scale and Selection Process of AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment
- Selected candidates for the Recruitment of Civil Judge in the Andhra Pradesh region will get a Salary of ₹ 27700-44770.
- The applicants for the post are chosen based on the screening process (Computer Based Test) and Viva Voce.
AP High Court Jobs 2020 Application Process:
- General / OBC candidates will pay the application fee of ₹ 800, and SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen aspirants will pay ₹400 for the AP High court
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Note: SC/ST applicants who are not Andhra Pradesh citizens will have to pay the application fee of Rs 800 rather than Rs 400
How to Apply for Civil Judge Exam in Andhra Pradesh High court
- Qualified candidates should register on the government website – http:/hc.ap.nic.in/ via online mode to apply for the AP Hight Court Vacancy 2020 on or before 02 January 2021.
- candidate need to register using mobile and email.
- fill out all the details regarding the qualification and certification.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the High court Civil judge Application fee and submit finally after review.
Below are the Examination centers for AP Civil Judge Notification
|Online application starting date||04-12-2020|
|Last Date for Civil Judge Online application||02.01.2021|
Application form link for AP High court Notification
|👉 The OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of Civil Judge in Andhra Pradesh|
|👉 ONLINE APPLICATION form Link for AP Civil Judge Recruitment|
|The Official Web Site|